(Revised June 2016)
1. Immersive. To be fully immersive, the sim will need to be enclosed and provide multiple environment views.
2. Portable. The ability to move the sim with components fitting through standard doors. The enclosure will have to
be modular with a maximum width of 32 inches per module.
3. Samll Footprint. I don't want the sim to take up an entire room. Will make every effort to have the entire sim enclosure
fit on a sheet for 4 ft x 8 ft plywood. This will necessitate a single seat, half cockpit sim.
4. Functional, in substantial conformance with the processes and procedures of the real aircraft.
5. Accuracy. While some sim builders hold to a very high standard of accuracy and scale, my
goal will be the appearance of accuracy is sufficient. Where deviations from scale are necessary, they are acceptable.